Garden Landscaping By Albuquerque Landscaping Pros
Your landscape has a lot of influence on your property's curb appeal. A bleak and somewhat depressing patch of land surrounding your home will diminish the curb appeal of a polished home or commercial building. It takes the combination of an impressive façade and a stunning landscape to create a memorable first impression. Moreover, a rugged landscape without demarcation or a utility-centric can pose a risk for the property occupants or anyone visiting. Additionally, landscaping is crucial in increasing, or at the very least, maintaining the value of your property.
Garden Landscaping The Right Way
At Albuquerque Landscaping Pros, we believe that every garden landscaping project is a bespoke art project commissioned by our esteemed clients. There is no one-size-fits-all design. After all, every property has unique characteristics on the soil composition, dimensions, access to sunlight and water, and potentially operating specific homeowners association rules.
Add the fact that every customer will have ideas, restrictions, and goals, and you will appreciate that the process of coming up with a suitable landscape design becomes a tad difficult. That being said, Albuquerque Landscaping Pros is always up for the challenge.
We give every project the attention and attention it deserves, no matter its size. Crucially, we always create bespoke designs that stay faithful to our clients' needs. We aim to create a landscape that will meet your needs while creating a safe space around your property.
Garden Landscaping Design
The foundation of a successful garden landscaping project is a highly optimized design. We begin with a consultation phase that also involves an in-depth study of your property and the ideas you have in mind. By incorporating your ideas into our expertly designed landscape, we are confident every client will end up with a garden they not only happy to have but proud to have played a part in creating.
While pursuing the perfect garden landscape for you, we keep a close eye on plant colors, height, dynamism, and companion planting ideas that will work. We strive to bring your ideas to life, all the while following the gold standards in our industry.
In case you find it generating ideas challenging, our landscape designers will guide and help at every stage to come up with a landscape design that is bespoke to your property and valuable for your circumstances. We leave no stones unturned when designing your landscape. Among the things we cover include:
- Fencing and retaining walls,
- Irrigation design and systems,
- Pavers design and colors,
- Decorating rocks and gravel,
- Landscape curbing,
- Water features,
- Plant variety to use, and much more.
Try Our Range Of Garden Landscaping And Related Services
With a wide variety of garden landscaping services available, Albuquerque property owners have plenty of options when they want to install a new landscape, alter, or maintain their existing landscapes. Whether you want to create a green paradise in your backyard or are interested in xeriscaping your garden, Albuquerque Landscaping Pros has a range of services that meet your needs.
Crucially, our landscaping team is adept in offering the full range of landscaping services while maintaining high-quality standards.
For many homeowner and businesses owners, no landscape is complete without the lush green grass. After all, it is we are all drawn to a healthy carpet of grass. At Albuquerque Landscaping Pros, we aim to provide the best sod installation services possible by paying attention to detail. However, we must remain mindful of the prevailing climatic conditions and the need to conserve water.
As such, we use grass varieties developed to thrive in the hush desert-like conditions in Albuquerque while requiring low maintenance. The grass species we use do not need a lot of water to thrive. They are drought resistant while still providing a dense and lush cover. Depending on customers needs, we can install:
- Buffalo Grass – Modern Buffalo grass has been developed to be drought resistant while requiring little watering. Buffalo grass is native to New Mexico. It has the distinction of being the only native use as a lawn grass. The perennial grass was first used as turf grass back in the 1930s.
- Bermuda Grass – Bermuda grass is renowned for being a fast-growing grass. It has the fastest warm-season growing rate. Once it matures, it develops fine-textured leaves during the summer months. In winter, it turns dormant. What makes this variety of grass suitable for New Mexico is its natural ability to heal when exposed to stress and/or damage. With the harsh climate we have in Albuquerque, this quality allows the grass to survive where many grass species cannot.
- Kentucky Grass – The Kentucky grass is better suited for cooler temperatures. It spreads horizontally using rhizomes, forming a low but dense turf. Its ability to regenerate quickly allows this grass species to withstand stress, drought, and heavy traffic.
- Fine Fescues – Varieties of fine fescues prefer growing in colder climates. As such, they are ideally suited for the colder parts of Albuquerque. While they need watering if the temperature soars above their comfort levels, they tend to be low maintenance grass. Crucially, they can withstand the winter temperature better than other grass species in this list while still displaying their characteristic dark green hues.
- Zoysia Grass – Zoysia grass is known for its tough, hardy, and dark green leaves that can withstand the heat while being shade resistant. It also forms a dense lawn once it matures. This grass species is widespread and a mainstay in Albuquerque golf courses as it combines toughness with superior aesthetics compared to other grass species.
Whether you're after a golf course-like feel surrounding your property or you need a lawn that will remain vibrant in cold temperatures, we have a sod that will meet your needs. At By Albuquerque Landscaping Pros, we have an intricate understanding of turf designing and installation. From testing the quality of your soil, measuring the lawn, grading the area, preparing the topsoil, and accurately laying the sod, you can rest assured our expert landscapers have the expertise and experience needed to get it right the first time.
Lawn Care And Maintenance
Installing sod is not enough. You must take care of the grass and rejuvenate it starts to thin. We appreciate that you might have the time or expertise to keep your lawn looking picturesque. With this in mind, Albuquerque Landscaping Pros offers mowing and maintenance services, snow removal services, and lawn aeration services to ensure your lawn stays healthy.
Sprinkler And Drip Systems Installation And Maintenance
In many parts of Albuquerque, if not all, keeping a garden looking fresh and green necessitates the use of sprinklers. At Albuquerque Landscaping Pros, we help our client select the best irrigation system that keeps your garden hydrated while meeting their other needs. Whether you want an off-the-shelf overhead sprinkler or a bespoke underground sprinkler, our landscape designers will help you choose the best system for your needs. Crucially, we will not only install your irrigation system of choice, but we will also maintain the system and repair any damage and system failure.
Other services that will help your garden retain its curb appeal include tree and shrub care, weed control, fertilizing, leaf removal, and erosion control.
Why Choose Albuquerque Landscaping Pros
Whether you're a homeowner or commercial entity in need of quality garden landscaping, the goal is to find the best service provider in your area. The landscape design and its implementation will influence, among many things, the value of the property and the usability of the outdoor spaces. It is of utmost importance that you get it right when choosing your landscaper.
At Albuquerque Landscaping Pros, we prioritize meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations. We go above and beyond to ensure we offer customer-centric services to form a long-lasting relationship with all our customers.
To this end, we hire the best landscapers in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Our team landscapers is populated with professional and experienced landscapers. We vet every team member to ensure they have an intricate understanding of landscaping in New Mexico's climatic conditions. Importantly, we continually train our landscapers to increase their knowledge base of emerging technologies, trends, and industry practices. We do all these to ensure we meet your needs.